You can customize your personal dedication with the name of the picture and simply fix the bill to the poster with three rolled Tesa strips on the side and in the middle of the bill, so that you have the effect of a book page. This is how you do it:
- Glue the Tesa film together into three rolls
- Folds or rolls the bill so that two small waves are created. The adhesive areas are always on the shaft.
- Place a piece of rolled adhesive tape on the left, middle and right of the banknote.
- If you now stick the bill upside down on the printed book, the effect of a book page is created.
- After the celebration, the banknote can be carefully removed from the picture so that there is now space for a photo of the day of honor. This photo can now be pasted over the book. (Note: The photo should be in the format 13x17cm.)